we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
1. My ability to dream. When I’m asked wht my dreams are my only answer is a shrug or “dreams? That thing that happens in my sleep? Yeah I have those..”
2. My will to try. I can hardly get out of bed to wash myself. Let alone get out of bed and fill out job applications
3. The need for sleep. Now I mean this in two ways I either sleep or don’t.
4. Depression took away my love for myself. In the eyes of society I am a piece of shit. When everyone tells you “getting an income will change everything you feel for yourself” until you get a job that. Makes you hate yourself more then being a piece of shit.
5. I have no desire to be outside or in public. The thought of interacting with people makes me want to cry.
Artie: Where’s Santana?
Sam: Probably off somewhere making out with Karofsky.
HEATHER, YOUR FACE!
I still die laughing everytime I see this scene
I don’t even know what this is and I’m dying of laughter
Will Darren Wilson ever be arrested?
this entire episode is a treasure.